You gotta love facebook. So much information on just about anyone in college these days. Want to know if that hot girl in your history class has a boyfriend, facebook her. Post your favorite movies, books and tv shows on your facebook. Secretly communicate to somone thru your quotes section how you feel about them. Steal quotes from famous poets so everyone thinks you are intelligent. Of course get as many pictures of yourself as you can on facebook and get as many friends as you can so everyone thinks your important.
Facebook is so popular even big time Division I athletes have their own facebook pages. What next great UK player loves his facebook?
Find out after the jump. (Here is a hint, his picture is right up there)
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Mr. Patrick Patterson, the basketball player, the speller, the man who wants to legalize pot and the ribs killer.
Just a few questions here:
- “Skoolin at UK” – Education at UK may or may not include Spelling class.
- “Chillin wit da boys…partying and shit” – What exactly does “and shit” mean?
- “Textn on da sidekick constantly and talkn on da 2nd cell fone” – Don’t even know what that means.
- “love to eat chicken and spaghetti and ribs i str8 kill dat shit” – Once again, what exactly does shit mean?
- “got love for da game, god, my gurtl, and da family” – What is a gurtl? (female turtle?)
- A member of the Legalize It Cause (group for legalization of weed) – Drug test anyone?
The NCAA is so proud of its student-athletes (most of them will be going pro in something other than sports). Gotta love facebook.