A rundown of spicy links we enjoyed this week while out in Blogfrica.
- [Extrapolater] – found a baseball name longer than Saltalaa….zzzzzz….machia
- The “Who’s Schrute” bracket came to a close, the Skip Bayless barbecue will be held this Saturday at Community Theater #2, please bring finger foods [Blumpkins For All]
- The [Ladies…] took over [Deadspin] for the weekend…
- [The Leaky Brain] explains the connection between bicycling, severed limbs and Star Jones. No, I don’t think Jones was bicycling.
- The triumphant return of Joel Zumaya, now with more tattoos! [MLB]
- [Pyle of List] has put together a course-catalog guide. Attention Co-ed Freshmen: Avoid the Sean Salisbury Phone Tech class at all costs!